This is just another regular day in Indonesia trying to get to the school. This is not a parade. Apparently, the traffic was light this morning. It was at least moving, but "light," is not an adjective I would use.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Scary...I'd not want to be on any of those motorcycles, especially not with a baby! Yikes! I won't complain about traffic on I35 for awhile. Mom McD
Welcome to Ride One Gear - This blog serves as a window into my struggle to make life simple, streamlined, and perhaps a little more focused.
I 'm not a great thinker or a gifted writer. I tend to record revealing questions and answers that float to the surface during moments of apparent clarity, playing with my kids, riding a singlespeed, or somthing else. Enjoy.
1 comment:
Scary...I'd not want to be on any of those motorcycles, especially not with a baby! Yikes! I won't complain about traffic on I35 for awhile.
Mom McD
Post a Comment