It is a beautiful Monday mowing here in Indonsia. Everyone slept well and is preparing for the day. This is a shot standing in the driveway looking across the street. It's a different world here.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please call I will have Skype on till 10pm my time.
You are missing all the fun. Noah and Wyatt loved the bonfire in our back yard. Wyatt was calling it Papa's "vampire" until we figured out what he was talking about. Fixed Noah's front tire, and took them out for Bar-b-que. A good time had by all. Stay safe. Conal
Welcome to Ride One Gear - This blog serves as a window into my struggle to make life simple, streamlined, and perhaps a little more focused.
I 'm not a great thinker or a gifted writer. I tend to record revealing questions and answers that float to the surface during moments of apparent clarity, playing with my kids, riding a singlespeed, or somthing else. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Please call I will have Skype on till 10pm my time.
You are missing all the fun. Noah and Wyatt loved the bonfire in our back yard. Wyatt was calling it Papa's "vampire" until we figured out what he was talking about. Fixed Noah's front tire, and took them out for Bar-b-que. A good time had by all.
Stay safe. Conal
Post a Comment