Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cameron Park

Yesterday was a perfect day for outside. I woke up in Waco and after a little breakfast headed to Cameron Park for solo morning ride. Something I've noticed Riding One Gear, my bike is dead quiet. I REALLY noticed it riding alone. There was nothing to hear, but the brittle leaves crunching under my tires as they slowly take the path of life to become the dirt from which they came. Fall in Texas normally means its still hot or the weather has turned and its ice cold. Saturday was a perfect 70 degrees. The leaves are turning, making the trail a little slippery, but beautiful. While riding, I found an old favorite section simply called "Colorado". It may be the best single track decent in the great state of Texas. I rode it twice. Brandon, Floyd, eat your heart out...

2 comments:

mrsdlanemoore said...

Looks like fun!

MYNAMEISBRANDONLEE said...

Come East my brother and taste the downhill...for it is good. Genesis 1:9

Post a Comment