Noah really wanted to learn how to ice skate so for his birthday we went ice skating with his best good friend Savana. Watching the two of them skate together was like the real life version of Forrest and Jenny as kids, (except Noah is really smart and Savana has a wonderful family). Other than that it was just same. It was a whole day dedicated to Noah fun, and he really made the most of it. Noah also got his first real life MTN Bike. It's a full on 26" wheeled Specialized Rockhopper. (A little over-board for a 7 year old I know, but what can I say, he comes from a family that loves bikes - Thanks for the help Mama G.) Pictures of him riding it are coming soon. Noah has been saying all afternoon, "as soon as the sun comes out I'm going to ride my bike the whole day!"
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Noah's 7th Birthday
Noah really wanted to learn how to ice skate so for his birthday we went ice skating with his best good friend Savana. Watching the two of them skate together was like the real life version of Forrest and Jenny as kids, (except Noah is really smart and Savana has a wonderful family). Other than that it was just same. It was a whole day dedicated to Noah fun, and he really made the most of it. Noah also got his first real life MTN Bike. It's a full on 26" wheeled Specialized Rockhopper. (A little over-board for a 7 year old I know, but what can I say, he comes from a family that loves bikes - Thanks for the help Mama G.) Pictures of him riding it are coming soon. Noah has been saying all afternoon, "as soon as the sun comes out I'm going to ride my bike the whole day!"

No comments:
Post a Comment