What a crazy winter. Dallas and Fort Worth got an all time record snow fall of 9 inches. We took the family to Waco this weekend and they even got a couple of inches. Noah and Wyatt we're going crazy. I had hoped I could get a ride in this weekend, but after checking the weather conceded it wasn't going to happen and left my bike at home. Monday is supposed to be sunny and nearly 60 degrees. Here in Texas we like to stuff a whole year of seasons into a single week. That gives us more time to be hot.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Snow for Waco
What a crazy winter. Dallas and Fort Worth got an all time record snow fall of 9 inches. We took the family to Waco this weekend and they even got a couple of inches. Noah and Wyatt we're going crazy. I had hoped I could get a ride in this weekend, but after checking the weather conceded it wasn't going to happen and left my bike at home. Monday is supposed to be sunny and nearly 60 degrees. Here in Texas we like to stuff a whole year of seasons into a single week. That gives us more time to be hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment